You are invited to the Memphis RMA Women in Banking event:
Networking through Community Service
Tuesday, February 27, 2018
Tickets are $30
The event will be held in the Windergardner Auditorium at the Dixon Gallery & Gardens.
Attendees will enjoy the Dixon’s galleries, which will be open during the social hour.
The evening will include cocktails, light hors d’oeuvres, and plenty of networking with fellow professionals.
The highlight of the evening will be a panel of the esteemed women detailed below to discuss networking through community service. Bankers can also learn about volunteer opportunities in the Memphis community which may benefit both the individual entry employer.
The first Dana Davis Burkett Outstanding Woman in Banking Award will be presented during the event. Proceeds from the event will be given to the charity of the recipients choice.
- You’re Invited: Breakfast with the Fed - February 14, 2018
- Join Us Feb. 27 for the Memphis RMA Women in Banking Event - February 12, 2018
- Barret Grads in the News! - July 12, 2016
- 2015-2016 Barret Brochure - August 31, 2015
- New article: Inside Memphis Business magazine - August 14, 2015
- Real Insight for Banks - April 21, 2015
- Tony La Russa to speak at Barret - April 7, 2015