No Loan Left Behind: Financing Unique Situations
Speaker: Patrick Trammell
As the world becomes both smaller and more complex, Bankers are asked to consider more out of the box requests. This seminar addresses how to structure unique situations. Included are situations involving Importers, Turnaround Situations, Construction, Highly Seasonal Loans, Purchase Order Finance, Highly Leveraged Situations, Chapter 11 restructures, and others.
Note: This is a free event courtesy of the Memphis Chapter of the Risk Management Association
May 10th, 2018
Speaker: 1:30pm – 4:00pm
Reception: 4:00pm – 5:00pm
FOOD & DRINKS
Refreshments and light food will be served.
Please register by emailing Brandon Bryant.
Southeastern Commercial Finance, LLC
- No Loan Left Behind: Financing Unique Situations feat. Patrick Trammell - May 7, 2018
- RMA-Barret Banking Scholarship. Apply today! - February 28, 2018
- You’re Invited: Breakfast with the Fed - February 14, 2018
- Join Us Feb. 27 for the Memphis RMA Women in Banking Event - February 12, 2018
- Barret Grads in the News! - July 12, 2016
- 2015-2016 Barret Brochure - August 31, 2015
- New article: Inside Memphis Business magazine - August 14, 2015
- Real Insight for Banks - April 21, 2015
- Tony La Russa to speak at Barret - April 7, 2015