This intensive, 3 day workshop is designed to provide senior management with immediate, tangible strategies to improve risk management within the bank’s commercial lending portfolio as well as enhance a bank’s agricultural lending approach . The session will include lectures, roundtable discussion, numerous cases, and opportunities to network. Enrollment will be limited to ensure greater interaction with the instructors and peers. Twenty hours of instruction are scheduled.
|Day 1: Richard Hamm, President of Advantage Consulting and Training||Day 2: Jeff Germany, Founder/Attorney at Morton and Germany PLLC||Day 3: Dr. Bert Greenwalt, Professor of Agricultural Economics at Arkansas State University|
|Review of Current Industries and Economic Trends||Intervention||Agricultural Environment|
|Loan Pricing and Structuring||Enforcement Options||Farm Bill Implications|
|Internal Loan Review||Lender Liability||Ag Lending Best Practices|
|Portfolio Management and Trouble Asset topics||External Loan Review||Collateral Review (including farm land prices)|
Audience: community bank presidents, senior credit officers, commercial portfolio managers, ag lending officers, loan administration/review managers, any senior bankers responsible for lending functions or have a desire to implement Ag lending into their portfolio.
Cost: Tuition options include:
- 3 day option: $895
- 2 day Option: $695
- 1 day Option: $395
All tuition options includes all instructional material plus breakfast, lunch, and snacks for days attended. Dinner is not included.
Housing: A block of rooms will be available at the all-suite Holiday Inn on Central Avenue, a short drive from CBU. The phone number to book a room is 901.678.8200. To receive the discounted rate, give the booking agent the event name Barret School of Banking.
- Richard Hamm, President, of Advantage Consulting & Training in Huntsville, AL,
- Jeff Germany, Founder/Attorney, Morton & Germany in Memphis, TN, and
- Dr. Bert Greenwalt, Professor of Agricultural Economics at Arkansas State University.
Richard Hamm, President • Advantage Consulting & Training • Huntsville, AL
- Graduate School of Banking at Wisconsin
- Pittsburgh RMA Commercial Lending School
- BAI Graduate Schools of Banking
- Published 20 articles in The RMA Journal
- The RMA Journal Editorial Advisory Board
- ABA Commercial Lending Graduate School
- Over 15 years as commercial lender
- MBA – University of Alabama
- Southwestern Graduate School of Banking
Jeff Germany • Founder/Managing Partner • Morton & Germany, PLLC • Memphis, TN
- 20 years of law practice
- Specializes in Commercial Litigation and Creditor Rights
- Represents/has represented several banks throughout Mid-South
- Top 100 Litigation Lawyer in Tennessee by ASLA
- Included in 2015 Tennessee Super Lawyer list.
Dr. Bert Greenwalt • Professor of Agricultural Economics • Arkansas State University • Jonesboro, AR
- Co-founder and director of A-State Agribusiness Conference since 1995
- A-State Faculty Award for Professional Service
- Jonesboro Chamber of Commerce Excellence in Agribusiness Award
- 2 term director of Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- 8 year member of St. Louis Fed Agribusiness Council
- Current director of Arkansas Agribusiness Council
- Partner in his family’s farm in Hazen, AR producing rice, soybeans, corn, and winter wheat
You are registering for: Senior Lender Summit and Agricultural Lending Conference 2018