ICBA Leadership Academy Forum
In today’s banking industry, tolerating the status quo is unacceptable. Whether you are looking to advance your technical banking knowledge, enhance your leadership style, or maximize your community banking strategy, this forum offers a new and dynamic return on investment for you. In partnership with the Barret School of Banking, experts will engage with attendees for an enlightening and energetic experience.
Successful community banks recognize that effective leadership drives growth and positive achievement for the institution. Participants will have the opportunity to learn from industry authorities, stretch their leadership limits, and network with peers.
Join us for a new program that includes:
- The forensics behind bank profitability, financial trends, and bank investments
- The science of human behavior, management styles, and leadership development
- The business of banking and the regulatory outlook for 2017 and beyond
- The economics behind investment management that leaders need to understand
- Strategies to navigate the future for your community bank
This event is meant to complement or allow for a preview of a graduate school of banking experience. Attendees will gain new takeaways and advance skills even if they have previously attended a graduate school of banking. If you are a current or future community bank leader, you cannot miss this event!
Location: All sessions will be held in the Living Learning Center on the Christian Brothers University campus in Memphis.
This special Barret Partner event requires registration on the host’s website. Click here: