This one-day conference is designed to provide intensive training for board members and senior management of financial institutions. It will focus on community bank “hot topics” and will include presentations as well as sessions designed for participant interaction. Enrollment will be limited to ensure greater interaction with the instructors and peers. Five and one-half hours of instruction are scheduled, from 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. and 1:00-3:30 p.m.
- Asking the Right Questions for an Efficient and Productive Strategic Planning
- Community Bank Independence in the Current Environment
- Items that Need to be Addressed Before your Next Examination
- Attracting and Retaining Key Executives
- Providing Liquidity through Stock Repurchase Programs
- Interactive Session on All Things Community Banking
Exclusive Invitation: Participants are invited to attend the Paul W. Barret, Jr. Annual Lecture Series event immediately following the conference sessions.
Audience: Board members and senior management of financial institutions
Location: Sessions will be held on the campus of Christian Brothers University, located at 650 E. Parkway South, Memphis, TN 38104.
Cost: The registration fee is $325 and includes breakfast, lunch and lecture reception.
Instructors: The program is facilitated by members of the Gerrish Smith Tuck law firm.
You are registering for: Senior Management Summit